Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Kitchen fire

A large majority of fires start in the kitchen. Fires can be a very scary, emotional and traumatic experience. SERVPRO of North Kenosha County has dealt with several fires, both small and large. It may be difficult to figure out what to do after the fire has been extinguished. We can help answer any questions that you have and guide you in the right direction. We also have years of experience working with insurance agents and adjusters and can help you communicate with them.

Hunting light charging via USB starts on fire

Fire damage in pictures sometimes can be deceiving. The smoke/soot from a fire can get on walls, flooring and contents, not to mention get into your air duct system. It can cause a terrible smell that won’t go away unless properly cleaned. This customer had a hunting light that was charging via a USB and unfortunately caused a small fire. While the damage left behind looks minimal, our crew cleaned multiple surfaces with special sponges that we use to rid the home of smoke and soot that cause odors. We also use what we call an air scrubber which is a portable filtration system that removes particles and chemicals from the air. Give us a call at SERVPRO of North Kenosha County even for the smallest amount of fire damage and we will get your home back to its preloss condition.

House fire

Having a fire in your home can be devastating. SERVPRO of North Kenosha County is here to answer any questions that you may have and ease your concerns. This can be an extremely stressful situation. We'll walk you through each part of the process so you are always in the know. Our goal is to get you back home as soon as possible and make it "Like it never even happened."

Exhaust fan fire

This homeowner experienced a fire from their exhaust fan. Fortunately there was a fire extinguisher in the house which kept the damage to a minimum. No matter the size of the job, SERVPRO of North Kenosha County can make your fire damaged home or business "Like it never even happened." 

Insulation Fire

This is the aftermath of a small spark catching the insulation on fire in a home in New Berlin. Even the smallest contained fire can cause a lot of smoke and soot damage in a short amount of time.

Fire in Milwaukee

This is the aftermath of another commercial fire job we did in Milwaukee. Soot damage carried through the entire place and was caked on everywhere. The cleaning of such a project may seem overwhelming, but never a job to big for us to handle.